Board of Directors
- President: Jonathan Boyd, Branch Manager, Prime Lending
- 1st Vice President: Sacha Armstrong, Attorney, Kightlinger & Gray, L.L.P.
- 2nd Vice President: Micah Prellwitz, CPA, Express Appraisals, Inc.
- Secretary: Sarah Flamion, User Experience Research, Salesforce
- Treasurer: Dana Farmer, Contoller, Koch Air, LLC
- Past President: Kathy Boyd, Owner/President, Boyd Electric, L.L.C.
- Deborah Anderson, Associate Vice Chancellor of Student Affairs and Institutional Research, Ivy Tech Community College
- Amy Dressell, Chief of Staff/Administration, Evansville-Vanderburgh School Corporation
- Eliss Hewins, Attorney/ Writer, Federal Social Security Office
- Jennifer Hickey, Independent Owner/Consultant, ThirtyOne
- David Longest, Community Volunteer
- Marilyn Lynch, Account Manager, Vectren
- Katie Perkins, Financial Advisor, Komar Accounting
- Jessica Powers, Media Relations, Vanderburgh County Prosecutors Office
- Chris Pugh, Deputy Chief, Evansville Police Department
- Jay Rietman, Owner/ Agent, Allstate Insurance Company
- Cindi Clayton-Schnitker, Instructor, University of Southern Indiana School of Business & Owner, Leo Consultants
- Mike Wingo, Maintenance Manager, Toyota Motor Manufacturing Indiana
- President Emeritus and Co-Founder: Detective Brian Turpin, Sexual Violence Unit, Evansville Police Department
- Co-Founder and Spokesperson: Holly Dunn Pendleton, Motivational Speaker/Advocate, Holly K Dunn, L.L.C.
Board Member Homepage
Founding Advisory Board
- Niel Ellerbrook, President & CEO, Vectren Cooperation
- Bob Jones, President & CEO, Old National Bancorp
- Linda Bennett, President, University of Southern Indiana
- John Daniel, President & CEO, Fifth Third Bank
- Tom Austerman, President & CEO, Evansville Commerce Bank
- Linda White, President & CEO, Deaconess Hospital
- Tim Flesch, President and CEO, St. Mary’s Health System
- John Dunn, Chairman & CEO, Dunn Hospitality Group
- Patricia Weinzapfel, Adjunct Professor, University of Southern Indiana
- Kristin Tucker, Editor & Publisher, Tucker Publishing Group
- Chris Ryan, CEO, The Women's Hospital
- Jack Pate, President & Publisher, Courier & Press
- Mary-Beth Owen, President, Ad Cetera Promotions, Inc.
- Rolland Eckels, Vice-President, Evansville Vanderburgh Public Library Board of Trustees
- Ted Ziemer, Partner, Ziemer, Stayman, Weitzel & Shoulders